H O W T O O R D E R I M A G E S
You can browse through our DESTINATIONS galleries and subjects, or let us do the work.
Simply tell us what you’re looking for by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone +44 (0)20 8795 3581. We will search through our full stock and e-mail
suitable images for your approval.
In order to quote you a price, please give us as much information
as you can, such as: do you want a Licensed Image for specific use,
or Royalty Free (Unlimited Use).
Is it for editorial or advertising (commercial use), single country
or worldwide use etc.
TELL US ABOUT THE MEDIA
Is it for Print Material or other?
Details of publication, magazine, brochure or poster etc.
Size of image (full page, half, quarter or other)
For advertising: number of insertions in publication, and size
Any specific rights you require.
WEB USE (72dpi Resolution):
Home Page or other pages
Size on screen (ie full screen, half, quarter or thumbnail etc)
Period of use (ie 1 year or more)
DISCOUNTS: we offer generous discounts on orders that use a large quantity of pictures, as well as repeat use on licensed images (extra print runs, editions, insertions etc).
PAYMENT METHOD is via Paypal by Credit Card or transfer.
Once cleared, High Resolution images will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours (excluding
weekends). You can also pay by Bank Transfer or Cheque (this may take longer).
By purchasing, you agree to our terms (see below).
HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGE INFORMATION
All are 300dpi. Purchased images are sent by e-mail as Maximum Quality JPEG files.
We can also supply uncompressed TIFF files on CD or DVD.
Uncompressed files are usually 40mb - 70mb in size.
All images are UNSHARPENED, and your printer may add sharpening if necessary to the final reproduction size.
SIZES: most of our images are suitable for up to A2 size print reproduction.
We can prepare them for larger sizes if required (depending on the original file size).
TERMS OF BUSINESS
When you purchase an image from us, it is understood that you agree to all our terms:
Reproduction rights are granted on the condition that all the following terms are agreed upon and that payment will be made by credit card or funds (via Paypal), and account holders within 30 days of being invoiced. ‘We’ and ’our’ refers to Jaytravelphotos and ‘you’ means the person named as the client or company.
1. No reproduction rights are granted exclusively unless a written agreement has been made and is specified on the invoice.
2. All our images are for general editorial use, travel and tourism related publishing. You must not use our images for any derogatory, obscene, abusive, libellous or illegal purposes whatsoever.
3. Model or Property releases: these are not available unless we have clearly specified it. Therefore, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have the right to reproduce any images you purchase. Furthermore, we make no claim or warranty with regard to your use of content, names, text, people, trademarks, copyright material or works or art appearing in any image and you agree to fully indemnify us in respect of any claims, damages, costs or expenses we might incur arising from the use of any image
supplied to you
4. We are not in any way liable for loss or damage (financial or otherwise) suffered by you or any third party arising from a picture's reproduction or its caption.
5. Images sent by CD or those online are for viewing and selection purposes only. It does NOT constitute permission to reproduce, store, transmit, exhibit, copy or loan to any third party. This will be given upon terms being agreed. Low resolution images on our site may be downloaded for layout purposes. High Resolution pictures reproduced without written authorisation will be an infringement of copyright and may be charged at a minimum of £600 per image, or the reproduction fee, whichever is higher.
6. You agree that all our images suitable for reproduction are valuable. You may copy any images which you have bought the reproduction rights of, for the sole purpose of processing it for production and publishing.
7. Images must not be altered, added to or parts deleted without our written consent.
8. All images including any reproduction copies must be deleted from your database within 28 days after receipt of the pictures. Those purchased for reproduction must be deleted within 28 days after use.
9. Any of our images created by you must be recorded with our own caption, reference number and be entirely in your control and possession.
10. Search Fee: We do not charge a fee for e-mailing low resolution images for approval. However, if you wish them to be sent on a CD, a service and postal fee of £20 is invoiced. If a picture is subsequently used, this fee will be deducted from the final invoice.
11. We are not responsible colour balance variations of clients’ monitors or quality in whatever form of the reproduced or published work
12. Acknowledgement of pictures reproduced and whenever possible a voucher copy should be supplied to us.
JAYTRAVELPHOTOS. London, United Kingdom. Tel +44 (0)20-8795 3581 Email: email@example.com